Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Post Weekend Thoughts

Well, my roadtrip was wonderful. There's something simply fantastic about driving cross country with two of your best friends. You're stuck in a car so you get a lot of good talking time - sharing your thoughts and desires. We had such a fabulous time. This was the fourth roadtrip we've done together. Our first was to Indiana almost 7 years ago. The next trip was to North Carolina, also nearly 7 years ago. And the third trip was to West Virginia 3 years ago. Each time Marni, Melissa, and I have relished our time together and increased our friendship. This latest roadtrip did not disappoint. It's so good to know that marriage, a baby, and the completely different life I'm living hasn't changed the fact that I have so much in common with these two incredible women.

My magical weekend is done and we are back into the swing of things again. One thing I like about going to the gym early in the morning is that I get a lot more done in the mornings. It just helps me jumpstart my day. Of course, by the afternoon I'm exhausted. But at least I get a lot done at the start of the day.

No comments: