Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Snow, Books, and Cars

Despite my frustration with all things snowy, I managed to get Ellie outside for a few minutes yesterday to take some pics. Here's my favorite.

Other than that, the rest of the day was spent entirely reading. She LOVES books and has decided that nothing is more fun than flipping through books and magazines. I can't believe how much she was into them today. I was getting sick and tired of it, but I couldn't say, "k, Ellie stop looking at books, lets do something else." This must be a gene she got from her Daddy who is a voracious reader. She even likes to read like him with a pillow on her lap to prop the book up. It's so cute!

And if I haven't mentioned it, her favorite word right now is "car" only she pronounces it with a true Bostonian accent "cah." She loves saying car every time she sees one - whether a real car or one in a magazine ad (and there are A LOT of those).* We can't get her to say much else, though she has said other words. Nothing is more exciting than cars, I guess.

*Maybe that plays into her love of magazines. Who knows?

No comments: