Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Protecting My Turf


How did I spend the first day of 2007? Well, I stayed up way too late last night watching Boise State beat up on Oklahoma University in overtime at the Fiesta Bowl. What a great game!

But the best development of the day was moving Ellie's toys to the basement. We've had toys both in the living room and in the basement but the majority of them have been in the living room where they were encroaching over the area. (see above) Originally, I had purchased a storage ottoman for the living room to conceal Ellie's toys. However, the amount of toys she owns now well exceeds the storing capacity of the ottoman. So, I finally took action and put the majority of the toys downstairs to the basement and left only enough toys to fill the ottoman. It's a beautiful thing. My living room is less crowded and you should have seen the look on Ellie's face when I took her down to the basement to see her new toyland.

No comments: